Old March 18th 13, 10:07 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default Any of the old guard still around

Hello Alfisti

Sorry, I kind of dropped off the usenet radar for the last couple of years. Too much stuff on at work and so on.

Still got 3 Alfas, and one Maserati

Anyway, glad to see there's some traffic in here soon, but it's quiet as it was. Still all good things....

Wondering if anyone has any of the photos left from the old Cuore-Sportivo site? I've lost all the photos of Rachel's Sprint and my 116. Would be lovely if anyone has copies? Email will work, or the old as well.

Hope all are well.

Catman
Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright
116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 147 TS, Maserati 4200 CC
#
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk