Old September 25th 12, 08:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DAS[_2_]

Default Maruti Suzuki Cervo Price

Young (?) Man, at least as far as the few groups to which I subscribe are
concerned, I can confirm that usenet is on the way out, regrettable as I
find that. Look at the participation in this group alone.

Microsoft had some groups - officially abadoned a couple of years ago,
maybe.

Maybe your way of being in denial is to be rude to people.

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---