Old March 28th 13, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Default Saw a car today that might replace my 300m ...

While out driving today, I saw a car that looked somewhat appealing, and
since it was going my way I paid some attention to it.

Looked very new - I would have sworn it wasn't more than a few months
old.

I made a point to look it up on the net when I got to my office.

If or when I ever replace my '00 300m, I would put this car on my short
list.

It was a Buick Lucerne.

A car that Buick apparently discontinued in 2011.

God dam jesus christ, why can't a good thing last?