Old October 17th 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
IYM[_3_]

Default '06 Vue spark plugs...

Have a '06 Vue, 4 cyl, 5-speed....Runs great, smooth idle, still getting
about 28mpg on the highway so I'm hesitant to touch the plugs as it's
running so great, but I know they should be replaced. They must be
magic plugs as they are the originals (never been changed) and have
140,000 miles on them, running smooth with great mileage.

I'd like to replace them with the same plugs, but I need to pick the up
before hand. Anyone know what mfr plugs are in there as OE? Or does
someone have a better aftermarket replacement? I'm always hesitant
about aftermarkets after my fiasco with autolites on my F-150. The two
did not like each other as the autolites did not burn hot
enough...Changed them out for the motorcraft's and all problems went away.