Old March 20th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Larry[_4_]

Default CR-V for 08

I don't know where you are, but here in Central Calif, we have lots of new
CR-V's roaming the streets. They sell like hotcakes here! FWIW, I also
see lots of new RAV 4's as well and even a few of Acura's version, the RDX,
which is what your post was actually directed at, powertrain wise.

ups.com...