Old June 4th 19, 01:46 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2

On Thursday, December 16, 2004 at 6:27:59 PM UTC-5, toyota1 wrote:
> Anyone having problems with the dodge intrepid 2.7 L engine, I have a
> cheaper and better solution for you. I own an automotive shop and we have
> been installing the optional 3.2l engine with very successful results,
> cheaper than a replacement 2.7l. If you have any questions or interest in
> the 3.2 conversion, feel free to contact me via email.

OK I'm game.
A couple of questions:
Is the 3.2 a better engine without the oil pressure issues of the 2.7?
What is different that will need to be changed to fit the 3.2 in?
Since I am a Volvo tech, (yeah Toyota makes great stuff) I need a good source of step by step to change this 2.7 out to 3.2 in a friend's car and an estimate of what I should charge.
Thanks
Jon Gurley