Old September 17th 17, 12:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default Gone.

Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:37:00 -0700, XS11E wrote:
>
>> Circumstances require I sell my house and move to an assisted
>> living facility and in the process unload everything except my
>> minivan so... the 1992 Miata is gone to a wholesaler for way too
>> little. <sigh>

> Sorry to hear that.

Thanks, it's not all bad news, my house sold very quickly for full
price and that's why I had to wholesale the Miata, it had to be gone
before escrow closed.

I got my money's worth out of it in enjoyment when I was still able to
drive it and if I could still work a clutch I'd have kept it, I think.

The Usenet Improvement Project: