Old May 20th 06, 05:02 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default 2001 325i blower motor resistor

I think that my blower motor resistor is going out. My climate control
doesnt work properly. My fan will cut in and out blowing with either
cold or hot air. It will blow for a short period of time and cut off.
After some time has past it will come on again oly for a short period
of time also. If you have more insight to this Id greatly appreciate
it. The next question is, if it is the resistor, where is it? I was
told it was behind the glove box. There are alot of things back there.
I need more info on this as Id like tpo replace it. Thanks in advance.