Old September 29th 05, 02:46 AM
yabadabadooo...

Well Lanny, I popped down to the local auto parts store and just bought a
$30 set of wires of a brand called XACT. They are all a little longer than
the original wires so they won't sit in the plastic clip/bracket on top of
the camshaft cover. But I installed them and it seems to have stopped the
hesitating, just as you thought they might. She's running just like she used
to, and I hope that's the end of that matter. Thanks for recommending the
NGK wires but I had already gone out and bought this set before I read your
recommendation. I guess it could be said that the NGK's would perform better
than the brand I bought, but they "gotrdun" for now and next time I'll
remember to use NGK's.

You just saved me $120 in diagnostic fees, and potentially saved me another
$25,000 because my wife was saying we should look into getting a Honda S2000
(used of course), instead of spending any more money maintaining the Miata.
I test drove a Honda S2000 not long ago and no doubt it was incredible to
drive and in another league, but I like the idea of keeping my unpretentious
little convertible thats paid for, cheap to maintain, and still fun enough
if driven right. A little off topic I know...sorry.

Thanks again Larry C.

Jitendra Tailor

'95 Red