Old May 12th 08, 07:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered @ [email protected]

Default Repost for new a.b.p.a. members: 1969 Dodge Coronet R-T Convertible White Interior&Convertible Top Fender&Wheel Green Poly (2006 Dream Cruise) IMG_3247.jpg 33615 bytes

More Mopar muscle from the annual Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise pre-cruise events.
Note: size reduced to keep my pictures out of the hands of the undesirable elements
in this NG. Please contact me if you would like the full-size versions.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Don't Like 'Em, Don't Download 'Em, but Don't Complain About 'Em