Old June 16th 13, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ChrisKlinger

Default What did you do to your VW today?

Bill Leary wrote:

> I could comment on what I did to my VW today, but mine's water cooled.
>
> My curiosities a
>
> How many in this group still have air cooled VW's?
> - and -
> What is their status?
> On the road, running but not on the road?
> Stored?
> Things like that.
>
> - Bill

1965 Karmann Ghia 1835cc dual 44 Weber - Daily driver

1960 ('59 build) Beetle. 6V 36HP non-synchro 1st bone stock, right down to
the horn that can be disassembled and repaired (still planning to get the
screw-terminal oil-pressure sender one day); stored at my parent's house,
waiting for 'time' to go through it. Needing paint, headliner, brakes. All
else pretty much perfect.

Chris