Old August 11th 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Next MX-5 Uncovered

"Bruno, Copenhagen - Denmark"

Still I know sometimes we something at first thinking "What
> were they thinking/smoking" only to a little later realize it was actually
> a good thing. One example would be the flame-design by BMW

Alright Bruno, you had me but then you start talking about Chris Bangle's
designs growing on you and you loose me again ;-) Actually, BMW continued to
water down CB's 'flame cut' designs as people continued to resist them. I
would say that his designs were a low point for BMW and they still have some
ways to go to get back from that nightmare. cd

> I really do think the looks of a NB are spot on and that to an extend

Agreed! cd

> I did however forget one wish for a new Miata. They need to add more
> lightness.

Alright, I'll give you a pass on the 'add more lightness' comment since
English is probably at least your second language. Anybody else would have
'gotten it' :-) cd

Maybe they could do like Porsche and offer an RS version
> where lightness is even more a target than usual (I hear one can get the
> Porsche with a Porsche sticker for the hood rather than the normal metal
> emblem).

They have actually sold a 'club sport' here in the states but, yes, I'd like
to see them get more serious about it. Not enough interest, I guess?! cd