Old April 19th 09, 02:52 AM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger[_2_]

Default Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

"Mike Marlow" > wrote in
:

> "Sharx35" > wrote in message
> newsLuGl.22792$Db2.11621@edtnps83...
>

>> Hmmm. My Camry is only ten years old so I won't be in the market for
>> at least another SEVEN years. Hypothetically, though, instead of the
>> 99CE 6 cyl. I have, I might go for a new, closer to the top of the
>> line Camry. To me, Honda is overpriced.

> Who would want to driver around in an 17 year old car?

Me, for instance. My car is 18 years old. Bought it new, too.

Just don't ask your question of anybody in the "collector" auto circle. To
them, anything under 50 years-old is "modern", and they will sneer at you
aggressively for your impertinence.

--
Tegger