Old October 27th 04, 03:42 AM
Zafran Hilur

Hi,

I am the ultimate AUDI owner. (I am from Toronto, Canada)

I owned a 1987 Audi 5000S for the past 12 years. I traded in my Audi for
another Audi...2003 A4 (B6) 1.8T quattro (fully loaded) a demo from the Audi
dealership. At last count by old Audi had 470,000 KM on it when I gave the
keys in. I hope to use my newer Audi for the next 5 years or more
hopefully. My Audi since it was a demo came with a 5 year Audi Certified
warranty which covers the car until 160K.

The old Audi had wear and tear repairs (bearings, brakes, hydraulic hoses,
etc) but other than that never on the engine or any major components. It
never let me down in Winter and even if the weather was -40 degrees celcius
outside the car still started without problems. I love the car but since I
got a great deal from Bramgate Audi in Brampton I traded my car in becuase
they gave me a great trade in value.

I loved the old car and felt quite bad giving it in to a scrap yard, so I
gave it to the company and let them with it as please. It gave me the best,
so I gave it a good send off. The dealer has still kept the car, 1 month
since I gave it in. When I went for service, I still felt odd, looking at
the old car.

If you plan to get an Audi, make sure you get a good mechanic. Not every Joe
out there knows to operate on these special cars and most of the time will
end up damaging them if they are not taken care of properly.

Good luck on a new purchase, try to get a demo because the value depreciates
quickly.

Regards,

Zafran