Old April 18th 12, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_5_]

Default end of mustang??

"twk" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Bob Willard > wrote:
>
>> On 4/17/2012 11:47 AM, twk wrote:
>> > In >,

>> > I'm not liking that new style at the moment. It will probably grow on
>> > me.
>> > Youth-market car, eh? Yep, I'm an old fart. /grin
>> >

>> If 400+ HP doesn't grow on you, then start looking for a nursing home.
>>
>> (Even my wife's new Flex has 355 HP; I need a Mustang GT to keep up.}

> Oh I like the horse power.
> It's the style that isn't doing anything for me.
>
> --
> For all you know this message was...
> Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.

Have to agree. I'm an old fart, too (for sure), but the current Mustang
looks dated - especially when you look at the complete Ford line-up at
fordvehicles.com. I wouldn't mind seeing 400HP in a 21st century design. The
new Fusion is gorgeous; I think Ford could do wonders with the Mustang,
while staying true to the heritage.

I've had enough retro for this lifetime, thanks.

dwight