Old July 22nd 11, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ringo

Default Miata's and Valve???

"XS11E" > wrote in message
> "Ringo" > wrote:
>
>> Do these vehicles have hydraulic valves or solid lifters???

> Solid.
>
>> In other words do I need to have the valves adjusted
>> periodically??

> Yes.

> The Usenet Improvement Project:
> http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/

Dang it, and here I thought that I had gotten away from that BULLCRAP :-).
Well at least I have till 60,000 miles and only at around 36,000, one of
three cars, and only my good weather, head to the beach, vehicle. And being
retired, don't put that many miles on any of the three anymore.