Old September 10th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Casper

Default 1993 GC Limited - I Miss My Jeep!!

I finally got my jeep back and it's running!

After hours upon hours of discussions, phone call after phone call and
arguing between insurance co, attorney, repair place and myself, they
finally replaced my computer with a new one, per the insurance
company. It is now running fine, as before the accident. I'll never
understand why they didn't just replace it with a new one to begin
with and avoid all the hassle and added expense!!

Now I have to assess the rest of the jeep because it's taken a beating
being parked outside in all kinds of weather over the last 10-11 mos.

Anyone ever replace the front hood pull? Can anyone tell me how
difficult it is? My front hood release handle (plastic) has cracked
off and the jeep dealer wants over $240 to replace it.