Old December 26th 03, 09:30 PM
Lon Stowell

Actually what happens is that you get one of those AOL
CD's in the mail. On that CD is a label with your name
and address on it. As you sign up for AOL, you use that
name and address to get your AOL subscription. If you spell
your name wrong three times in a row, the AOL computers
set you up with a WebTV account.

Roughly 12/26/03 13:11, George's monkeys randomly typed:

--
Fan of the dumbest team in America.