Old July 17th 17, 03:28 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Danny D.[_4_]

Default Do the Toyota Camry headlight polishers actually work well?

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 20:58:29 -0500, My 2 Cents wrote:

> 50 bucks for both, new with bulbs. I know what I'd do. Be sure to
> check the shipping costs. Since the kid is college bound give him/her
> the tools and see if they can change them without help.
> http://www.discountbodyparts.com/cat...?dbpcid=gglpla

The web site has the right price $50 (PN SET-20-5219-00) but it doesn't say
it fits the 4-cyl "LE" Camry.

I called 1-888-346-5511x1 and gave them the part number above and they said
that's $25 each lens for a Corolla. A Camry PN is T100121 (passenger side)
$63.44 each lens + shipping + tax.

Still, less than 100 bucks (taxed/shipped, but I'm guessing) is not too bad
for an auto part - but a bit high for a kid with no job other than to be a
full-time student who is a junior and away from home for the first time,
getting settled, 200 miles from her parents.