Old October 8th 05, 12:24 PM
pws

Lanny Chambers wrote:

> In case you actually wanted to know:

Well, I still don't "know". Hard to believe that they would build a road
just for you and a few other racers to play on, seeing how there is "no"
traffic. Perhaps you meant "little traffic"? If so, these are still
unknowing and at-risk participants in your public road races where you
have to keep pulling over every couple of miles to wait for those turbo
miatas to catch up to you. (yeah, right)

The main advantage to not telling lies and making up stories is that you
are not required to have a good memory. Of course, you have nothing to
prove to me, you were autocrossing before I was born, yada yada. Believe
me, I have heard it all before for many years, but none who have said it
ever went on to become professional race car drivers, hmmm.....

Have a good day Lanny, mine is starting out quite well, but then, I have
already been out driving my miata that the previous owner ruined by
adding all of that power. The turbo comes off today, what the hell was I
thinking? Having minivans out-accelerate me at lights was so much fun in
my last miata.

Heh-Heh

Pat