Old August 20th 05, 04:59 AM
Jeff Reid

> I don't know what your beef with RSC is about

Note that I didn't start this thread, just added my opinion to it.

I told RSC that I wouldn't agree to them attaching warning avatars
to my posts, and told them I no longer was giving them permission
to host my posts. They complied and deleted my posts. They also
banned me (at least I got an email from Mbrio stating that they
banned me).

I'm no longer being "abused, harassed, defamed, and/or falsely
accused" by RSC, so my personal dealings with them are over.
However, it's apparent they still are doing the same thing to
other people, which I think is wrong, so I'm just doing my
part by adding to this thread.