Old January 12th 18, 12:59 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Mad Roger

Default Drum brakes - do you disconnect the parking brake cable?

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 22:27:22 -0500,
Clare Snyder wrote:

> If you are so smart how come you couldn't come upwith the current
> edition of the report?
>
> Quite some engineer, Isee.
>
> http://www.ameca.org/wp-content/uplo...ber-8-2017.pdf
> is the Dec 8, 2017 versiion

Thanks for that link!

You are better than I am at finding it and I am not ashamed to admit it.

I'm not sure why, since I used epic's search engine and I gave it the full
name of the report, so, you found it better than I did, I agree.

We all benefit from this information you found because it allows us, at the
very least, to at least tell that a PBR pad is the exact same as a Metal
Master pad which is exactly the same as an Axxis pad, since the numbers
will be the same on all three (for example).

Bear in mind that this document generally covers 3 years, so that's from
December 2014 to December 2017 which is as good as we can ask for.
<http://www.ameca.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/AMECA-List-of-VESC-V-3-Brake-Friction-Material-Edge-Codes-December-8-2017.pdf>

thanks!