Old March 22nd 10, 11:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
csdude

Default cj5 rear brake (drum) parking/emergency brake lever

Hi Bill,

well I must have something screwed up really well when I replaced the
axle shafts. (else I would never take them both off at the same time).

Actually, the wheel will only turn backwards with force and forward
not at all. (They should put those brakes on a prius)

I am also wondering if I ever had the correct emergency brake lever in
there.

With the adjusting star you mean the star of the adjusting screw,
right?

Ron

On Mar 22, 5:40*pm, "L.W.\(Bill\) Hughes III"