Old March 3rd 08, 07:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
MagisterMax

Default Trying again Max - File 15 of 15 - Volkswagen Type 166 Schwimmwagen 1942 f3q.JPG (1/1)

In your reposts "Trying again...." I got all except #5 and #13, so 13 out of
the 15. It seems that something on André's posts gets snagged somewhere.
For the last little while about half come through right away and then maybe
another quarter come along within 24 hours but that's it. And now the same
thing seems to be happening when you reposted them, Mike. But when you or
others post series of pictures, I get them all. Bizarre.

Max

m...