Old September 7th 18, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Roger Blake[_2_]

Default NAPA vs. Autozone vs. O'Reilly... price and quality?

On 2018-09-06, Mr Trumppet > wrote:
> replying to cuhulin, Mr Trumppet wrote:
> They are allowed to refuse you. Those bathrooms are private and why should
> they have you go use their bathroom and then **** all over the seat and then
> they have to clean it up? I work at an autozone and I refuse the use of a
> bathroom, one because our bathrooms are private and for employees only, and I
> don’t feel like cleaning up after some scumbag off the street.

If someone needs a public bathroom all they need to do is head over to
the nearest Starbuck's. One has to give Starbuck's kudos for solving a
long-standing problem in Manhattan and other large cities - the lack of
public bathrooms.

Of course in many areas you might not want to go into one of those bathrooms
without a hazmat suit after the indigenous "public" gets done with them.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org