Old October 3rd 10, 11:23 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Malcolm Osborne

Default 156 on the blink

There's lots of things that can wear out in 11 years and 175000 miles, but
Alfa's have an abysmal resale value - would have difficulty selling. Case of
`driving it into the ground'?

I gather from this ng that bodywork deterioration is a typical reason for
selling an Alfa in UK - mine spent the 1st 8 years of its life in our
Johannesburg area, at altitude and low humidity. Thus the bodywork is still
in good nick.

--
regards,
Malcolm Osborne