Old January 17th 07, 10:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
nofalt

Default SPS spark plug wires and Bosch Platinum +4

BTW I like your screen name. No you are absolutly correct on GM running
Plats. Ironicly I run them in my 98 3800 Lumina. I do like them. I
am taking the word of several others that the Saturns just don't like
them...well okay the older Saturns whne GM stayed their distance. I
was yanking a little chain on you on the last post about the cost to
continue the discussion. You answered quite well and I thank you :~)
Thanks for the discussion.
Rob