Old October 17th 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Niles Anders[_1_]

Default iRacing - price drops - class updates mid-season

Andrew, You are right. If you take the max number of members and
multiply that by the max earnings potential for that amount .... it
still can't pay the bills without reaching into JH's pocket. The
hardcore iracing zealot is the biggest enemy to success. They reap what
they sow. It's a Devil's bargin.