Old December 27th 06, 07:14 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Whitelightning

Default Ford chief seeks help from Toyota

"Brent P" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article >, Nicholas Anthony wrote:
> > Goes to show you that our Government isnt looking out for the best

interest
> > of our country and rather the worlds opinion of us, sigh. Imagine if we
> > impose the same tactics to Japan they do on our products.

> Japan isn't a problem IMO. Simply make a better product, that's all
> that's needed.

One post, as I have hashed this out too many times in the past. Ford and
GM are as
good or better than anything Nissan, Toyota, Honda, or any of their
subsidiaries produce. They are
a 100 fold better than the junk Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, or Mitsubishi put out.

All one has to do is research the number and types of recalls the asians
have been having for almost 2 decades
vrs what Ford and GM have been issuing.
Of course researching that is hard these days, since AllData and Mitchell
both pulled the lists for Asian cars
this year. I wonder why they did that.

Whitelightning