Old January 25th 06, 06:37 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Blower Motor Resistor Location on Audi A8-1997-3.7L-non quattro???

My bet is on a faulty relay.

Not sure where the resistor goes on yours. On the older T44s it was located just
in front of the windshield by the heater fan. It should have a large heat sink
so it should be under the hood where it gets air circulation.