Old March 14th 05, 10:15 PM
daytripper

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:32:42 GMT, "Tim Ryan" >
wrote:

>I have a A4 2000 1.8T, the damn door ajar buzzer won't turn off no matter
>how hard I close the door. It was happening last summer but stopped and
>hasn't happend all summer. The heat has risen alittle bit and started
>again. Any ideas anyone.

Most likely the switch inside the lock assembly has gone to Heaven -
particularly if you managed to get the indicator to go out by slamming the
door closed.

Less likely is the wire for that switch has opened at the door hinge, and less
likely still is the Central Locking module has puked. I believe a VAG tool
talking to the CL module would root cause this either way...

/daytripper
'00 s4 6spd