Old December 14th 08, 05:23 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

Default What about these gifts to Toyota

On Dec 13, 11:56 pm, Hachiroku ハチロク > wrote:

> >> Profit or loss is not the issue.

> >> The issue is municipalities issuing incentives to steal other
> >> municipalities' businesses and tax revenues.

> >> Not even a zero sum game, a race to the bottom.

> > The rightwingnuts can't comprehend anything beyond rightwingnut
> > rhetoric.

> To the contrary; we know that it's better to have people working than to
> be asking the government for money.
>
> The L00ney Left can't seem to grasp that WORK is better than Welfare.

You want work at slave labor ages. The only purpose of the republican
filibuster is to break the UAW union. Republicans memos said just
that. You are one of the old farts here that is beyond the tome/age
of raising kids, buying houses, making a life, building a family life
and safing fo reducations and retirements. Old people should not be
allowed to vote once retired - by then they've become mean, nasty,
ornery, and just plan miserable.