Old September 16th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default California bans driving while holding a cell phone - THIS IS BULL****

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), morticide said in
rec.autos.driving:

> Bill Funk wrote:

> > > How high ? Make it legal for other drivers to shoot
> > > anyone they see gabbing on a phone ? :-)
> > >

> > I'm all for that!
> > Mandatory gun ownership! YEAH!
> > --
> > Bill Funk
> > replace "g" with "a"

> there you go...shoot the tires out, then approach the car "Park the
> damn thing if you want to talk."

Put the gun to the gas tank of cell phone driver's car, "Go ahead, make
my day!"

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend foams like a Bartlo
(and spelling or gramatical errors are left as is):

"Hey - necromancer is a criminal coddler. BTW the article
says 4X and then it says the BAC was .187 which doesn't
make much sense. Not that it matters. Drunk drivers who
kill should get life wo parole."

Ref:
http://tinyurl.com/rqvtg
Message