Old December 27th 16, 11:35 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Ed Presson

Default BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.

Ed

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message news
In article >, Ed Presson >
wrote:
>Does anyone have experience with a BMW service mechanic that they would
>recommend in the North Seattle/Shoreline/Lynnwood/Edmonds area?

I'm not anywhere near that area, but I would first of all ask the bmwcca
and I'd also check the newsletter for the Seattle bmwcca chapter to see who
is advertising there and who is making a real attempt at sponsoring local
chapter activities. The community is small enough that people know who
is good locally and who isn't.
--scott