Old April 24th 13, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ChrisKlinger

Default I miss this place

VWGirl wrote:

> The people, the knowledge, the bickering, all of it. There will never
> again be the RAMVA that once was. Just want to all to know that I love and
> miss you all <3

VWGirl, VWGoddess, Jan, SpeedyJim, VeeDubber, Me, John Conally, the other
John and many that I've no doubt forgotten to mention... many of us are
still around. The only one I'm certain won't drop in anymore is Bob Hoover -
a legend in his own time.

Still, I profoundly feel what you're saying. It was like a prohibition
speakeasy. Subtle, intimate, profound.

I do miss it over forum-anonymity.

Good to see you're still around. Watcha drivin' these days?

Chris

BTW:

Whatever happened to the guy out in Vegas? Forgive me, I've drawn a blank,
but I met him once IRL.