Old April 10th 13, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Frank S

Default Why so little traffic on a Mustang Usenet group?

I'm soliciting theories that would account for the differences between
the amount of communication on the dozens of Internet forums and the
very few Mustang-related Usenet groups.

I have seen those forums, and I'm not really very impressed with the
general caliber of correspondents. There are some worthwhile sites, but

Without wide experience on Usenet, I have the impression the discourse
here is more likely to be civil, considered, and serious in comparison
to the forums.

How come?

--
Frank ess