Old August 15th 10, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

Default MSM and cooling

In article
Hal > wrote:

> now I'm
> thinking I should maybe run it a little leaner than that and go maybe
> 70/30 instead. What's the general consensus out there? I'm in Phoenix

I think that's an excellent idea, though I wouldn't start to worry
unless the needle got past 3/4, and wouldn't shut down the A/C unless it
flirted with the red zone. Stay out of boost and you should be fine.

I had to play A/C tag on one 110F August visit to Tucson. Pulling the
license plate out of the mouth did the trick, but the real cause turned
out to be an intermittent cooling fan motor.

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO