Old December 3rd 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Chasseur

Default Toyota Landcrusier 100 Series 2005 model

"Camera" > a écrit dans le message de
u...
> Hi, does any body know something about this car Toyota Landcrusier 100
> Series V8 Auto 2005 model? I bought one four years ago and now has lost
> confident on it. I seldom used it. It only ran for 31,000km as of today.
> I have problems with the transmission, and fuel sensors (both main and sub
> tanks). I have spent a lot of money to fix it already. It had been
> recalled couple of times by the manufacturer. I wonder whether should I
> trade in for another 4WD.

I hear you. I remember the times (seventies-eighties) when Landcruisers FJs
and Toyota pickups were unstoppable tanks. I just got rid of my Tacoma
recently and probably will never buy another again. What infuriates me the
most is that in many Third World countries you can still buy these vehicles
new with older technologies and much better reliability. Ha.... my empire
for a diesel equipped FJ of the eighties.

Chasseur