Old November 8th 09, 05:21 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Operation Emboss: 27.66%

Hi Viatologists,

Photographs equal knowledge. As of 8-Nov-2009, the Worldwide
Transportation Library (WWTL) has watermarked 27.66% of its road
photographs.

Through the Operation Emboss initiative, the WWTL will lift its ban on
JPG file-sharing once every photo has been watermarked. Operation
Emboss is our way of distributing knowledge to the viatology community
while--at the same time--creating an avenue where anyone can share our
roadside photographs w/ the mainstream Internet community.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
********