Old February 22nd 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Leaf spring centering pins

Ufatbastehd:

Rubicon Express should have sent a set of center pins with the new springs.
If not, give them a call. They sell 5/16" and 3/8" sets that are longer
than needed and you cut off the excess after the install:
http://www.rubiconexpress.com/dynami...p?folderid=229

Or you might be able to find them at a local suspension shop.

Terry
92YJ
RE1455s front & rear

ups.com...