Old February 21st 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Leaf spring centering pins

Usually the stock spring pin is long enough to go through the wedge
into the axle perch. If it's not make a longer spring clamp bolt to do
that, because there's absolutely no way you could clamp it with the U
bolts to keep from sliding:
http://www.jagsthatrun.com/Pages/Par...ng-blocks.html
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/