Old October 26th 12, 05:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
XS11E[_1_]

Default Mustang V6s...

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote:

> On 10/26/2012 08:53, XS11E wrote:

>> Thanks for the information, I do need back support so I'll
>> probably be doing as you describe.

> Ooo! My 89 has a power lumbar support LOL

I know '89 and later have that but I'm not sure when it started or if
it was on only certain models?

My Miata has a very simple lumbar support system, the seat back
cushions are attached at the top and bottem only, it's simple to fold a
handtowel and slide it into postition and it's equally easy to remove
it or refold it for more or less lumbar support. It would be equally
easy to slide in an air bladder.

I'm sure Mazda didn't intend it that way but it's simple, cheap and
easy.

The Usenet Improvement Project: