Old September 3rd 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default FFB

Sorry Mario, but the whole FFB thing is subjective at best, even on a
$15000 simulator. The 2D screen, the shaking, etc. are nothing like
what is felt in a real car so my thought is set it the way that
"feels" good and go play. Some of the fastest sim drivers in the world
can beat you with a joystick and no FFB, my thought is you are
wasteing a lot of time trying to achieve the unachievable.. it's a
game after all, just play it.

GR