Old March 16th 08, 12:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Jim[_35_]

Default Chrysler LLC Sells Tritec Motors to Fiat Powertrain Technologies

John Bradley wrote:
> I enjoy the silence.
> I never see anything pussbucket posts. (It's that magic chip that can't be
> seen.) In fact, Ol' Renal Drain can change computers even and I tzee notzing
> he splorges out there. 'S Wonderful. S' Marvelous.
>
> Clusterebus can't make a strip-n-flip work and they're past the panic stage
> now. Chrysler retirees are toast - the Wall Street speculator class sees to
> that with every company they commit leveraged buyout on. Retirees don't even
> get to bid on the office furniture at shutdown. Too bad, as they'll need the
> particle board desks to heat their homes next winter. Selling off a
> BRIC-located (low-cost labor), hi-efficiency, modern engine plant.
> Brilliant!
>
> So both Ford and Cherbluss are going...going...gon...? That doesn't just
> leave GM standing alone proud to be Canadian/Mexican. No. Now with the
> Koreans - the freakin' KOREANS! - building factories in the US, the picture
> becomes clearer: lower class, semi-literate, non-unionized, cheap,
> do-anything-for-a-job, Americans as third-world laborers. I don't recall
> being promised as a schoolchild that our life would turn out this way. The
> new National Anthem: "You want fries with that?"
> Pity.
> john

As we continue to spend 12 BILLION dollars a month is Iraq, escalating
from there for the next 100 years.

Not to mention bailing out those who gamboled on housing prices going up
forever, purchased by people who couldn't make the payments except by
kiting checks.

My guess is that we will eventually see the reason why there were
regulations in the first place. Eventually.