Old March 13th 08, 01:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Square Wheels[_8_]

Default Chrysler LLC Sells Tritec Motors to Fiat Powertrain Technologies

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:46:56 -0500, John Bradley wrote:

> I'm soooo in debt. Gotta find some cash. Need cash. Gotta sell something.
> Yeah, that's it. Sell something. But I don't own anything. Wait, I own part
> of something. OK...OK...I'll sell a plant that makes small, fuel efficient
> engines. Yeah, that makes sense.
> Put a gun to the Pentastar and put it out of its misery.
> It's over.
> john

O Paraná needs the employment desperately

o Brasil needs the employment AND the product

o The whole world needs the product

o Someone(s) other than Moparorwhateveritiscalledtoday is gonna
make a bundle on this

So, we still have the Big Three; I can't tell ya what they are at the mo',
but they're not US companies, AFAIK. Are we headed for the Big One?

For some odd reason, the word 'stupid' keeps popping into me wee head......

I'd say 'go figure', but I suspect that many already have, and their
personal bank accounts now rival those of many small countries.

Just two cents Canuck, which is now worth more than two cents U$D.

SW
(Silently Weeping)