Old March 12th 08, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default Chrysler LLC Sells Tritec Motors to Fiat Powertrain Technologies

John Bradley added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> I'm soooo in debt. Gotta find some cash. Need cash. Gotta sell
> something. Yeah, that's it. Sell something. But I don't own
> anything. Wait, I own part of something. OK...OK...I'll sell a
> plant that makes small, fuel efficient engines. Yeah, that
> makes sense. Put a gun to the Pentastar and put it out of its
> misery. It's over.
> john

Bradley, you really need to get a life. The only thing that could
possibly explain your extreme negativity and bitterness towards
Chrysler is that they somehow screwed you over, or your twisted
mind has convinced you of that. Since you have no stake in the
company, why don't you shut the **** up and just go away, please!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Gentleman, you can't fight in here, this the War Room!" - the
President, from the movie 'Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to
Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb'