Old November 15th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Default Pontiac G5/G6 Q for blah-blah/PerfectReign

I must have the wrong guy then, my bad. I had thought BlahBlah had changed
his name to...oh well. Thanks fer replyin'. The fiero was a cool car, I
remember them well. Without them, we wouldn't have polymer panels. Long live
polymer.

Anyways, I did my homework and bought an Astra.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>