Old December 28th 05, 03:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

far2go4, > was motivated to say this
in rec.autos.driving on Sun, 25 Dec 2005 04:49:53 +0100:> > > If he was speeding then it's his own damn fault and we should all be
> > glad he killed himself and sorry he killed his friend· If your kid shot
> > an innocent person and then shot himself=3F are we supposed to feel sorry
> > "your child is gone"? Same thing·

<far2go4's commentary snipped>

Let me clue you in on the piece of human debris that wrote the above.
That poster - Known by various sockpuppets such as "Laura Bush murdered
her boyfriend," "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOLICIDE," "Pride of America."
"aunt millie," and other ridiculous handles is a worthless loser who
takes joy other's suffering especially when it perveives that person's
suffering to be the result of operating a vehicle in a manner that IT
perceives as being "unsafe." My suggestion to you would be to PLONK that
idiot and pay no attention to it. Every time I read its drivel, I find
my self more in agreement with certain groups that believe that the
human population needs to be culled.
> What is skidding?

My definition: when a car's tires lose their grip on the road.
Thank You Nacromancer for your explaination of IT's illness. One can only hope that she/he either ups their medications or find another hobby.

Again, thank you for the considerate words.

Best Regards, Elizabeth

--
far2go4
I'm "The Mother-Proclaimed Princesses'" Aunt!

Send from http://www.carstalk.net