Old January 15th 07, 12:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
nofalt

Default SPS spark plug wires and Bosch Platinum +4

<<Who the hell feed you that crap? Waste spark causes wear to the outer

electrode, not fouling. (Hence why you should buy double platinum over
single platinum.) If you want to argue fouling find another excuse than

"waste spark". Nearly everything GM made with Waste Spark ignition uses

double platinum plugs pre installed from the factory without issue. If
you cant get the plugs I mentioned to last more than 60,000 miles then
you have other issues.>>

I am soooo glad that you are fortunate to have good luck with the
double plats, really I am. Now with additude you display are you
trying to convince me or yourself that the more money you spend the
better they are?? I wasn't presenting an argument at all. I was simply
passing on information compliled from a very informative, invaluable
websight on Saturns. If you hit the www.satrunfans.com websight then
you can read all the testomonies about people and the problems they
have had with the plats. I don't claim to know a thing...which I am
sure you will agree, again I was simply passing on info.
Again let me re-state I am glad you are fortunate to have good luck
with any Plats.