Old March 21st 05, 04:05 AM
Brandon

Default 2002 BMW 330i - How do I set clock?

I bought a beautiful steel grey on black 2002 BMW 330i about two weeks
ago -- got a great deal on it. Thanks to everyone on this board who has
given me advice during my search for the right car.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to set the clock on the
dash and in the radio.

The owner's manual says something ambiguous about putting the key in
the 'on' position, then turning the right knob on the dash. I've pushed
it, pulled it, turned it to the left and right. No reaction - plus I do
not want to break it. When I refer to the manual to set the time on
the radio clock -- it says to check the owner's manual.

What am I missing here?

Brandon